Vision is a ceramic coating solution that provides an easy clean hydrophobic and oleophobic finish to glass surfaces. It can improve visibility in wet weather conditions* and reduce build up of dirt and contaminants on the surface. Durability of up to 6 months depending on use.
- Makes cleaning super easy due to the low surface energy of the surface finish preventing contaminants from binding to the ceramic coating.
- Simple Application
- Forms a covalent bond meaning highly durable finish
- Hydrophobic (repels water)
- Oleophobic (repels oil)
- Can improve visibility in wet weather conditions
- Durability of up to 6 months on windscreen (due to windscreen wiper abrasion) and 3 years on side windows
- Prep Fluid 150ml
- Microfibre cloths x 2
- Vision ceramic 30ml
- Microfibre applicator pads x 1
- Pair of latex gloves
Directions for use:
Before starting ensure the surface has been thoroughly cleaned.
1. Degrease the surface using the Prep Fluid and Microfibre Cloths provided.
2.Prime the white microfibre applicator pad with a few drops of Vision and apply to one glass panel at a time, using the cross-hatch method (horizontally, then vertically) to ensure all areas of the panel have been coated.
3. Allow the product to dwell for approximately 1-2 minutes until a rainbow appearance can be seen (if you notice a rainbow effect quickly after applying then apply further product to the area before moving to step 4).
4. Gently remove excess from the surface using a clean microfibre cloth.
5. Take a second clean microfibre cloth and gently buff the remaining coating on the surface until a clear, rainbow and smear free finished is achieved. The key here is to not buff too hard but simply to remove any signs of rainbow and/or smears only.
5. Allow the coating to cure for a minimum of 4 hours before using the vehicle again. Ideal curing is 24 hours if practical.
NOTE: Do not apply in direct sunlight, rain, high winds, temperatures below 5°c or above 40°c.
If any product is accidentally applied to an area you have not meant to, immediately buff off with a clean dry microfibre cloth.
*Whilst Vision Ceramic Coating can improve visibility during wet weather conditions it is not guaranteed that visibility will be improved. Wipers should be used as and when required to ensure best possible visibility.