Faded trims? Want to keep trims looking new? Then look no further. The Aqueous Guard Regenerate Ceramic Coating Kit will bring trims back to new and protect them from degrading!
- Ideal for tired looking trims or to help new trims stay new.
- Simple prep, wipe on and buff off application.
- Makes cleaning super easy due to the smooth finish.
- Prevents contaminants from binding to the surface.
- Forms a covalent bond giving a highly durable finish.
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic (repels water and oil).
- Protection against UV, Acid Rain, Bird Lime, Exhaust Staining, Dirt & Contaminants.
- One 30ml bottle of Regenerate will achieve 4 to 5 car uses
- Regenerate ceramic 30ml
- Microfibre cloths x 2
- Prep Fluid 150ml
- Microfibre applicator pads x 1
- Pair of latex gloves
Directions for use:
1. Ensure the surface has been properly cleaned and dried, and free from any contaminants.
2. Degrease the surface using the Prep Fluid and microfibre cloths.
3. Add a few drops of Regenerate to the applicator pad.
4. Working on one panel at a time, apply evenly in a cross hatch method (horizontally, then vertically), ensuring a full even coverage.
5. Allow approximately 1-2 minutes for the coating to dwell.
6. Gently buff off the excess using a clean microfibre cloth.
7. Take a second clean microfibre cloth and gently buff until a clear, rainbow and smear free finished is achieved (the key here is to not buff too hard but simply to remove any signs of rainbow and/or smears only).
Allow to sit for a minimum of 2 hours in the appropriate conditions before the vehicle is driven again. Ideal curing is 24 hours if practical.
NOTE: Do not apply in direct sunlight, rain, high winds, temperatures below 5°c or above 40°c.
If any product is accidentally applied to an area you have not meant to, immediately buff off with a clean dry microfibre cloth.
Our plastic bottles are made from PET plastic which is completely recyclable, and is the most recycled plastic in the world.