Prep Fluid is a water based preparation product designed as a grease and contaminant remover prior to the application of Aqueous Guard® Ceramic coatings. The product will ensure no silicones, oils or greases are present on the surface to ensure a good bond between coating and substrate. It comes ready to use with two microfibre cloths, one to apply and one to buff off.
- Excellent degreasing properties
- Biodegradable water based formula
- Antistatic – can be used on plastic panels such as bumpers
- No solvents – will not damage any painted surfaces
- Non flammable – safe to store & easy to use
- Eco-friendly – Contains No VOC’s
- A small amount can prep a whole vehicle.
Directions for use:
Apply the solution to the microfibre cloth provided by either spraying directly onto the surface and then buffing or by spraying onto the cloth directly. Remove excess product / residue with the second microfibre cloth. Do not leave the product to dry naturally as this may leave excess product on the surface and concentrate impurities when it evaporates. Always use with a clean soft microfibre cloth to avoid scratches or adding impurities to the coating process.
Our plastic bottles are made from PET plastic which is completely recyclable, and is the most recycled plastic in the world.
Prep Fluid Water Based Degreaser