Alloy Armour is a ceramic coating solution for alloy wheels that provides an easy clean, hydrophobic and oleophobic layer of protection. With exceptional durability and unrivalled protection against brake dust, dirt and contaminants, Alloy Armour is a must for your alloy wheels.
- Makes cleaning super easy due to the low surface energy of the surface finish preventing contaminants from binding to the ceramic coating.
- Simple Application
- Forms a covalent bond meaning highly durable finish
- Hydrophobic (repels water)
- Oleophobic (repels oil)
- High gloss
- Protection against brake dust and pitting
- Durability of up to 2 years
- Prep Fluid 150ml
- Microfibre cloths x 2
- Alloy Armour ceramic 30ml
- Microfibre applicator pads x 5
- Pair of latex gloves
Directions for use:
- Wear latex gloves, eye protection, a mask and work in a well ventilated area.
- Prior to applying ensure the area to be coated is clean, dry and has then been thoroughly degreased (we recommend the use of our Aqueous Guard® Prep Fluid for this).
- Prime the microfibre applicator and apply to each single rim (always work completing one wheel at a time only), ensuring a full even coating. It can also be applied to the brake callipers.
- Allow to dwell for approximately 1-2 minutes, at which a point rainbow appearance should be seen.
- Gently remove excess from the surface using a clean microfibre cloth. Then gently buff with a secondary clean cloth until your desired finish is achieved.
NOTE: Do not apply in direct sunlight, rain, high winds, temperatures below 5°c or above 40°c. Allow to sit for a minimum of 4 hours in the appropriate conditions before the vehicle is driven again. Ideal curing is 24 hours if practical. Only ever apply 1 wheel at a time.
See our demo video of the product being applied.