Silk is a coating solution that has been specially designed to provide a super slick, hydrophobic finish to paint, metal and glass surfaces. It can be applied directly to uncoated surfaces or used on top of Aqueous Guard® Ceramic Coatings to offer enhanced shine, hydrophobicity and slick feel to the surface.
A little goes a long way. Our 500ml bottle can coat up to 20 vehicles (dependent on how trigger happy you are!).
When used by itself on uncoated surface, Silk with last 3-6 months.
When used on top of our ceramic coating range, Silk will create a long lasting finish that will last 6-12 months.
- Extremely Hydrophobic (water repellent) and oleophobic (oil repellent)
- Easy Cleaning
- Slick 'silk-like' Finish
- High Spreading Rate making it quick and easy to apply
- Water Based
- A little goes a long way - 500ml bottle will coat 15 to 20 cars
Directions for use:
- Ensure the car is thoroughly clean and decontaminated prior to use.
- Apply a small amount of Silk to a clean microfibre cloth and wipe over the surface one panel at a time, in a circular motion.
- Allow to dwell for a few seconds and then take a second dry microfibre cloth and buff to a clear, slick feel finish.
The product should not be applied in direct sunlight if this can be avoided.
Always use with clean dry microfibre cloths to avoid scratches or adding impurities to your paintwork.
Our plastic bottles are made from PET plastic which is completely recyclable, and is the most recycled plastic in the world.
Got this for the wife. She absolutely loves it. Leaves her car looking like it has just come out of the showroom.
Silk is the mutts nuts!!! So easy to apply & buff off & gives an incredible silk like finish with fantastic beading. 100 % brilliant!!!!!!!
Well what can I say. This really is a great product, decontamination of the car and a fresh wipe of panel cleaner. Spray onto micro pad and away you go, circular motions and one panel at a time, just follow the instructions and you can’t go wrong. Just remember to clean panel with a cleaner first to get the best, or a top up for your ceramic coat ( optivate). You can see some pics on Facebook KRYSTAL DETAILING.