Perfect Gift idea for the car enthusiast!
Lucent Wax gives the high gloss finish of a wax coupled with the protective qualities and durability of a sealant. It is a Hybrid Wax formula of a SiO2 and a high content of Carnauba wax. It is super easy to apply and will give you vehicle a depth of shine as well as extremely hydrophobic properties to your paintwork.
- Prior to application, ensure vehicle is fully clean and dry.
- Prime a Wax Sponge, remembering only a very small amount is needed.
- Apply evenly across a panel at a time (or half a panel on a large vehicle), using small circular overlapping strokes. The aim is to provide a thin even coating with minimal pressure. Over application will produce more hazing and need to be buffed off.
- Once one panel has been coated move onto the second panel and apply in the same way.
- Go back to the first panel and gently buff the residue from the surface using a soft microfibre cloth provided until a high shine is achieved.
- Continue this pattern around the rest of the vehicle.
If the wax has dried on the surface or a form of hazing has occurred after buffing (high humidity can cause this) then use a water based quick detailer, such as our Aqueous Guard® Final Finish, to help with the removal of the residue.
To ensure the perfect long lasting coating, make sure the vehicle is not hot to the touch before application. Do not apply the product in conditions under 5°C or above 30°C. Do not apply in wet conditions or direct sunlight.
When applying multiple layers of Lucent for added protection we recommend leaving between 2 and 3 hours between coats to allow the product to fully cure.
Warning information. Danger: Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Avoid breathing vapour. Use only outdoors or in a well ventilated area. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor / physician. Do NOT induce vomiting. Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local regulations. Store in a well ventilated place and keep container tightly closed. Store locked up. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness of cracking.