Obliterate is a highly effective premium pH neutral bleeding iron fallout remover designed to remove iron fallout from vehicle bodywork and wheels. It works by capturing and dissolving oxidised iron particles, and lets you know when its working by a change in colour to a deep purple.
- Iron fallout contamination remover
- Premium Formulation
- Turns purple when working
- Can be used on vehicle bodywork and wheels
- pH Neutral
- Safe but effective
- Sprayable gel
- LSP Safe
It can be used as part of a deep clean process or regular wheel cleaner, and provides a very effective, yet mild, Last Stage Protection (LSP) safe, cleaning experience on vehicle paint and wheel surfaces. The non-thickened formulation allows the product to quickly cover the entire surface to give a more rapid reaction.
Directions for use:
1. Remove loose contamination during pre-wash.
2. Spray on neat (can be diluted to1:3 for light contamination).
3. Leave until colour changes purple (do not allow to dry).
4. For best results, agitate using a detailing brush or microfibre cloth.
5. Rinse off with clean water (use a pressure washer for optimum results).
For heavy soiling, use a detailing brush to agitate the surface.
Carry out a spot test on sensitive surfaces or trims.
The product should not be allowed to dry on the surface so care should be taken in warm conditions and it is not recommended the product be applied in direct sunlight.
Our plastic bottles are made from PET plastic which is completely recyclable, and is the most recycled plastic in the world.